Sketches & Design

Oftentimes when I am trying to describe the little details for my clients, it's hard to see the big picture of what it would be like for all the elements to come together.  One of the best ways I've learned to help my clients to see what I am envisioning for their wedding day is through sketching.  It helps vendors and my clients to foresee an idea of what their vision will be like as well as make any adjustments to their design concept.  Here are some examples below.

radonichranchwedding
For the vision from the bride, she wanted the whole ceremony altar to be covered in florals which incorporated lots of greens and ivory flowers.  Studio Mondine did a fantastic job creating the piece and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined.  
radonichranch
weddingsketch
For this concept, I wanted to create a ceremony alter that infused a lot of copper elements with non-traditional florals done by Flowerstory.  
copperwedding


No comments

Post a Comment

© HARVESTING LOVE EVENTS
Maira Gall